Monday, January 31, 2011

Ode to a Little Big Girl

My oldest is so girly...honestly i have no idea where she gets her princess ways. She is so beautiful and stubborn and into all things pink, purple, white, red, and silver (all the girl colors, she says!). While I was working on this page about her, she jumped excitedly in my lap and started pointing out all the elements she wanted on it. She was especially overjoyed to see nothing but "girl colors"!





And this one is just a little playing with the new bird brushes. I thought they looked like a couple of gossips hanging on the latest news....so here they are!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah
    You entered my giveaway and you were randomly chosen to win the new PW Black Heels book signed by Ree! Please email me so we can chat about shipment
    ~Susan

    ReplyDelete